The 2016 Honda Civic MPG Ratings are Truly Exceptional
Malin and Keno drivers will agree that the 2016 Honda Civic mpg ratings are astounding, and they bear the fruits of the model’s redesign. Two engines are on offer to enliven your drive, and each one of them supplies top-level power and performance without sacrificing efficiency. Here’s a short overview of what you can expect.
Malin and Keno drivers will be able to select from two available engines when they opt for the energetic 2016 Honda Civic. Options include:
- 2.0L i-VTEC Four-Cylinder: Harnesses up to 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque to ensure impressive performance as standard.
- 1.5L Turbo: Utilizing advanced turbocharging technology, the Civic’s available engine is able to make up to 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque — the kind of output you might expect to receive from a crossover or large sedan.
No matter the engine you opt for, the Civic’s new design will see you cutting through the air, hugging the road, and benefiting from pinpoint responsiveness.
Malin and Keno drivers will further be able to customize the drive while enjoying the 2016 Honda Civic mpg ratings by choosing between two available transmissions:
- 6-Speed Manual: Comes standard with the 2.0L four-cylinder engine, providing complete control over the delivery of power to fully engage drivers who like to experience their ride to the hilt. With a 6-speed manual transmission, the Civic LX can make up to a highly-competitive 27 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway.*
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT): CVT blends the efficiency of manual with the convenience of automatic by eschewing the use of fixed gears and using a belt system instead. With a CVT and the 2.0L engine, the Civic LX can make up to 31 mpg in the city and 41 mpg on the highway.* With a CVT and the 1.5L turbo engine, the Civic EX-T can produce an even more impressive 31 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway.*
The 2016 Honda Civic MPG Ratings are Impressive — But It’s Got More to Offer!
Here at Klamath Falls Honda, we know everything there is to know about the 2016 Honda Civic mpg ratings and more. To have your questions answered, take a closer look at the vehicle, or to arrange a test-drive near Malin and Keno, just come to the showroom today to chat with one of our friendly and experienced team members.
* 27 city/40 highway/31 combined mpg rating for 6MT model. 31 city/41 highway/35 combined mpg rating for LX & EX CVT models. 31 city/42 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX-T, EX-L and Touring CVT models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.