Reasons to Consider the 2019 Honda Accord in Southern OR
The 2019 Honda Accord in southern OR carries over mostly unchanged from last year, which isn’t a bad thing. Compared to the previous generation, the new model is wider and lower, with a sleeker roofline and more outspoken styling. Under the hood, drivers will find one of two turbocharged four-cylinder engine options, while a six-speed manual and a ten-speed automatic are fine transmission choices. For those looking for a mid-size sedan, the 2019 Honda Accord is a compelling buy indeed.
The Honda Accord’s standard engine is a 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder that offers up to 192hp and 192 lb. ft. of torque. With its standard CVT (continuously variable transmission), the engine gets 30 miles per gallon during city driving, 38 miles per gallon at highway speeds, and 33 miles per gallon combined. Touring and Sport trims get slightly less at about 31 miles per gallon combined, while the Sport model’s available six-speed manual transmission provides a combined fuel economy of approximately 30 miles per gallon. A larger 2.0L turbo four-cylinder is optional on Touring, EX-L, and Sport trims; it’s mated to a ten-speed automatic. This combination offers fuel economy of 23/24/27 city/highway/combined*.
Options and Features
The 2019 Accord comes in several trim levels including Touring, EX-L, Sport, EX, and LX.
- The LX trim comes standard with 17-inch wheels, a backup camera, forward collision warning, auto emergency braking, lane keep assist, auto LED headlights, dual climate controls, Bluetooth connectivity, a touchscreen infotainment system, and Pandora internet radio.
- The Sport trim includes everything listed above with the addition of bigger brakes, 19-inch wheels, a leather-covered steering wheel, LED fog lights, a power adjustable driver’s seat, and apps such as Android Auto. This is the only model that comes with the six-speed manual transmission at no additional cost.
- The EX offers the same brakes and wheels as the LX and lacks the leather-covered steering wheel. Otherwise, it has the same features as the Sport, as well as rear cross traffic alert, blind spot monitoring, heated mirrors, HD and satellite radio, and push-button ignition.
- The EX-L brings leather upholstery, a four-way power adjustable passenger seat, an auto dimming rearview mirror, and a ten-speaker audio system.
- The Touring model adds 19-inch wheels, rear and front parking sensors, automatic windshield wipers, a heads-up display, wireless device charging, Wi-Fi connectivity, navigation, and an upgraded instrument panel.
Touring, Sport, and EX-L models may be upgraded to the 2.0L turbo engine and ten-speed automatic transmission. See any of these trim levels today at our Honda dealership near Medford OR.
Every 2019 Honda Accord in southern OR comes with stability control, antilock brakes, side curtain, front side, and front knee airbags, auto emergency braking, forward collision warning, lane keep assist, a backup camera, and more. Rear cross-traffic alert and blind spot monitoring come standard on EX and higher trims. The IIHS awarded the 2019 Honda Accord the Top Safety Pick designation**.
The mid-size sedan segment is a crowded one, but the 2019 Honda Accord in southern OR is a real standout. From its long list of safety features to its impressive fuel economy, there’s a lot to like about the 2019 Honda Accord. Visit our website to view our inventory, call for more details, or stop by for a product demonstration of the 2019 Honda Accord near Medford OR.
*30 city/38 highway/33 combined mpg rating for LX, EX and EX-L 1.5T trims. 29 city/35 highway/31 combined mpg rating for Sport 1.5T CVT trim. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport 1.5T 6MT trim. 22 city/32 highway/26 combined mpg rating for Sport and Touring 2.0T trims. 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for EX-L 2.0T trim. 48 city/48 highway/48 combined mpg rating for hybrid trims. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition (hybrid trims) and other factors.
**Award applied to all trim levels except Touring.